Future 2 followers have had lots to get enthusiastic about over the previous few weeks, and evidently there’s fairly a bit extra on the way in which. In a brand new This Week at Bungie weblog submit, the developer laid out what followers can anticipate from the sport over the subsequent two months, with tentative launch dates for the entire content material listed. The developer was fast to notice that these dates might change, nevertheless it ought to give followers an thought of what’s coming and when to anticipate it. The total listing of launch dates from Bungie’s official web site might be discovered under:
- March 15 (This Week!): Iron Banner and a New PsiOps Battlegrounds Location
- March 22: Legend PsiOps Battlegrounds, Vow of the Disciple Challenges
- April 1: Trials Labs – Zone Seize
- April 5: Grandmaster Nightfalls
- April 8: Trials Labs – Freelance
- April 12: Iron Banner
- April 19: Vow of the Disciple Grasp Issue
- April 22: Trials Labs – Zone Seize
- Might 3 – Might 24: Guardian Video games
- Might 6: Trials Labs – Freelance, Neighborhood Voted Map
- Might 10: Iron Banner
- Might 20: Trials Labs – Freelance and Zone Seize
As famous above, Iron Banner has now returned. Attention-grabbing sufficient, Bungie’s senior group supervisor Dylan Gafner that gamers will need to spend Iron Banner tokens earlier than the top of the season, in any other case, they will be misplaced. That is a change from how Bungie usually handles this, and a variety of followers appear to assume that is resulting in the long-awaited Iron Banner rework. Sadly, Gafner didn’t go into any additional particulars, however he did state that extra info will likely be revealed in a future This Week at Bungie weblog submit, so followers should not have to attend an excessive amount of longer for extra info!
Future 2 is at the moment accessible on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Collection X, Google Stadia, and PC. You’ll be able to try all of our earlier protection of the sport proper right here.
Are you wanting ahead to any of this content material in Future 2, What would you wish to see from an Iron Banner rework? Tell us within the feedback or share your ideas immediately on Twitter at @Marcdachamp to speak all issues gaming!