Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the https://pcgamerinfo.com website (the “Service”) operated by PC Gamer Info (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who wish to access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you do not have permission to access the Service.
- Intellectual Property The Service and its original content, features, and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of PC Gamer Info and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws in both the United States and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of PC Gamer Info.
- Links to Other Websites Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by PC Gamer Info. PC Gamer Info has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that PC Gamer Info shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such websites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
- Termination We may terminate or suspend your access to the Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
- Indemnification You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless PC Gamer Info and its licensee and licensors, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers, and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees), resulting from or arising out of a) your use and access of the Service, by you or any person using your account and password; b) a breach of these Terms, or c) content posted on the Service.
- Limitation of Liability In no event shall PC Gamer Info, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers
Last updated: April 27, 2023