Voyager 2 Leaves the Solar Influence and Enters the Interstellar Space

Voyager 2 has entered the interstellar space, outside the Sun’s realm. Researchers Bill Kurth and Don Gurnett

The team analysed the plasma density of the plasma wave detector on the spacecraft

The space between stars is a big vacuum, but it is not empty. Material ejected from death star

Gases, especially hydrogen and helium, make up 99% of the ISM, while the remaining 1% 

When light passes through interstellar dust, three things can happen. If the dust is thick enough,

Voyager 2 was launched from Florida on August 20, 1977, weeks before Voyager 1 took flight

 NASA’s Kennedy Centre, in the United States, with the goal of exploring the outer limits 

like this?

more stories

Want

Click Here
Clike Here